Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sucking in life

Ever wonder where the time goes?
one day I'm lying in my bed, when suddenly, for one second, I thought I was still 19 years old, but in the second after that I realize I'm not 19, I'm over thirty, not married, no kids, no friends, I thought "God, my life suck".
Growing up I had so much plans for my life, I wanted to have a career, I wanted to have a family, kids, I wanted to have a LIFE, which I don't I work monday through Friday, on Saturdays and Sundays I sleep until noon or past noon, I go grocery shopping, do my laundy and watch tv, that's it, week after week, year after year, it's always the same, I'm stuck, and I can't unstuck, I don't know how many people are in the same situation as me, no that I'm hoping for other people's life to suck too, but I hope I'm not alone, I hope I can find someone who went throught that and got out, , and can share something with me, tell me that this will pass, anyway I just thought to let it out once in while.

3 comments:

  1. You, can get it to change. Join something like a knitting class, or a yoga class, cooking class, anything that might intrest you and you will get out of your rut... i know what that feels like believe me... i hate the feeling that i am living everyday the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow scramstheman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete